Total Eye® Hydrogel Treatment Masks
Refreshing hydrogel treatment masks give eyes an immediate, visible boost when you need it the most.
With specialty ingredients infused into cooling, de-puffing hydrogel, these masks work to immediately minimize the appearance of dark circles and puffiness with a boost of hydration.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Immediate relief for tired-looking eyes
• Boosts hydration and reduces the appearance of dark circles
• De-puffs and awakens eye area
• Refreshing icy cold sensation upon application
• Locks in hydration when used over Total Eye® Concentrate or Total Eye® Firm & Repair Cream
• Smooths skin for application of Total Eye® 3-in-1 Renewal Therapy
• Spa-like experience at home
• Free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, talc, & dyes
How to use:
Use 1-2x per week (and before a special event!)
- Apply eye masks to under eye area starting from inner corner and extending to outer eye area, making sure to leave some space below the lash line. Eye masks are flexible and can be adjusted to fit all eye and face shapes.
- Leave on for at least 10 minutes.
- Gently remove eye masks by peeling back starting from inner corner.
- Discard after use.
Designed with EnviroScreen® Technology to provide hydrating, antioxidant-rich mineral protection from environmental aggressors and free radicals. Powerful and convenient for sport use with family-friendly ingredients.
Imperfections? Blemishes? Dark spots? Camouflage, conceal, protect and brighten with Colorescience® Mineral Corrector Palette. A makeup artist’s essential, cast a spell on any imperfection with five skin-neutralizing shades and the confidence of SPF 20 protection.
Powered by EnviroScreen® Technology, this all-powerful, all-mineral skin shield provides complete protection in one convenient, on-the-go application—alone or over makeup. The only powder sunscreen recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation for Active use. Now with new improved brush flow for easier priming/activation.